The world has never been easy for introverts. Due to their inwardness, the world has never accepted and tolerated these humble, quiet and polite people. Their natural preferences for quiet surroundings, working in solitude is misinterpreted as a phobia of people, fear of crowds and sometimes as hate to humans.
If you are an introvert and fed up with the noisy and bossy environments, social interactions or if you are missing your comfort zone for utmost creativity, you can choose one of these professions as a career:
Most of the writers have been introverts. Introverts inherently possess many of the qualities that are required to deliver quality to the work. They have a natural ability to observe, imagine, concentrate and turn Gregor Samsa into a bug. Writing is one of the best career choices they can make due to their powerful observation, unconventional way of interpreting things and exceptional expressional delivery of ideas on paper.
- Novelists: Do you have any idea how much respect, love and bucks the writer of ‘Game of Thrones’ have earned? Fantasy-based novels sell like hotcakes. Let your audience roam in the fantasy world you will make for them.
- Script Writer: The people have developed the behavior of watching the ideas rather than reading them. There are a bunch of production companies that are waiting for you to write them a quality script. It is possible that someday, Netflix may feature your work.
- Content Writing: People have started consuming content too much. Content writing has become a necessity, and people require it regularly. Hundreds of thousands of niches still echo for a writer. Would you like to work as a content writer like the writers at BlogPakistan?
- Editor: Quality, consistency, clarity and grammar will be in your hands. Each write-up needs an editor. Let others’ writings be foolproof.
The eCommerce market is on the rise for the last couple of years. People have earned bags of money throughout the world through eCommerce. With the rise in COVID, people have started to buy from online merchants. With the shift in behaviors, the dominance of the eCommerce market is promising. eCommerce as a career will not snatch your solitude, and it will also be earning you a handful of money. Let us see the options we have in eCommerce:
- You can buy products in bulk as a wholesaler and can deal with retailers.
- You can sell to the end consumers through digital means as a retailer.
- You can also buy used products from people and can sell them to other people for profit.
- Sell your own products like logo designing, paintings etc.
A library is a quiet sanctuary with thousands of books and sober people. Some of the people are roaming in Hogwarts, and others are watching Trojan War from the shore of their imagination. A librarian feels and values the books. By maintaining decorum, a librarian respects the avid reader and dignity of a book. No one other than an introvert could have an idea of the importance and necessity of quietness in the library.
Librarian as a professional choice makes sense for an introvert. It would not only help you in your intellectual growth but it would also fulfil all of your behavioral preferences. Do you crave sheer solitude? Do you want to earn for telling people to shut up? Here you go, be a librarian.
The majority of introverts are born artists. As they prefer to interact less with people, they express their thoughts either on paper or canvas. You must showcase your genius to the people, and it must earn you a living either you are a painter or sculptor.
You must master yourself in the craft you are putting your effort and time into. Let us discuss some of the professions and their scopes you can choose as an artist:
- Painting: The art lovers are not dead yet. People still value art and buy the paintings for millions of dollars. These days the more absurd the art is, the more expensive it is. But your subjective and unique way of expressing the ideas would always stand worthier.
- Sculpting: Imagine you are in Venice, Sun is dying into the Grand Canal, and you are crafting a sculpture. Aesthetic, isn’t it? Sculpting is as ancient as the world, and people still love it. I personally anticipate becoming a sculptor one day.
- Architect: The world is now a house of unbelievable human marvels. But, even after centuries, humans could not figure out and build something like the Egyptian Pyramids. Would you like to design something like that? Well, it does not matter whether your design suggests a mammoth-sized building or not but the innovation and creativity you will put in.
The world of these human-like machines has benefited its creators in many ways, particularly the introverts. Most video gamers are introverts. I know it is hard for you to quit your habit of using your computer for hours.
Now, you can have multiple ways to earn yourself a living. Do not worry, you can crave your habit with these career options:
- Graphic Designing: Modern way of exhibiting ideas in colors is graphic designing. Be your boss and enjoy independence by becoming a graphic designer. Let your genius explore some new ways.
- Software Designing: You do not need to go to an office and have social interactions. Develop software and earn loads of bucks. Identify the demands of the people and introduce new features in your software.
- Web Designing: The world web is spreading like fire. Every day, hundreds of new websites are designed and introduced. Still, people are unsatisfied with issues with the designs they got on their websites. It is the right opportunity to master your skills in web designing. Let make the web-merchants and bloggers’ experience worthwhile.
The list does not end here. Introverts have hundreds of options to choose from. You can be a psychiatrist, engineer, scientist, translator, videographer, executive chef, interior designer and much more.
And do not believe the absurdity people say on internet about the introverts. Believe in yourself and keep collecting your energy by being alone. It is your natural behavior, not some social ineptitude.